Sonatrach issued the following announcement on March 13.
The Isarene Group (Incorporated by SONATRACH, Petroceltic and Enel) and PETROFAC International (UAE) LLC today signed an EPC contract for the development
of the AIN TSILA gas field located in the ISARENE perimeter, 160 km northwest of Illizi wilaya.
The development of the gas field of Ain Tsila will recover 64 billion gas with a daily output of 10.3 million m3 of sales gas and 11,500 barrel of condensate and 17,000 barrel of LPG on a plateau 14 years old.
The EPC Contract consists of:
- The completion of a CPF for wet gas treatment with a capacity of 12 million m3 Day;
- The construction of a 125 MW power plant;
- The realization of utilities;
- The construction of a 110 km collection network for the connection of 30 wells planned for the First Gas;
- The completion of a 356 km long shipping system.
This EPC contract, which will come into operation within 42 months from its entry into force and amounting to 123 billion DZD, should be allow the production of
three products, namely:
- Dry gas (10.3 Million Sm3 / Day);
- Condensate (10,550 bbl / day);
- LPG (17,117 bbl / day).
Original source: https://sonatrach.com/presse/le-groupement-isarene-signe-un-contrat-en-epc-avec-la-societe-petrofac-international-uae-llc-developpement-du-champ-gazier-dain-tsila-isarene-illizi/