The Solutrans trade show -- a meeting for road and urban transport professionals -- takes place through Friday.
Renault and some of its approved bodybuilders will exhibit a variety of converted vehicles, including a brand-new Master ZE refrigerator. Renault seeks to meet a variety of customer needs and some of their other transformations include pick-up trucks, food trucks, nacelles, and podiums. The exhibit will be presented to over 36,000 visitors.
The Renault exhibit can be found in Hall 4 (Aisle M, Stand 101) at the Eurexpo exhibition center, which is near Lyon.
Renault has a network of over 400 bodybuilders represented in 29 countries. It was the first car manufacturer to introduce a bodybuilder approval procedure, which improved responsiveness, coachbuilder relations, and service quality.
The following vehicles are on display:
1. New KANGOO ZE food truck Barista Coffee by Hedimag
2. New KANGOO ZE crate large volume 6m3 by Durisotti
3. New KANGOO ZE refrigerator by ECP
4. New KANGOO ZE pickup by Kollé
5. New KANGOO ZE workshop by SD Services
6 TRAFIC floor refrigerated cab. By Lambert
7. TRAFIC refrigerated van by Lamberet
8. TRAFIC closed box van and workshop by Gruau & Sortimo
9. TRAFIC aerial work platform by Klubb
10. MASTER ZE refrigerated cab floor by The Captain
11. MASTER ZE van workshop by Sortimo DAVF
12. MASTER refrigerated cab floor by Chereau with hatchback Dhollandia
13. MASTER bucket aluminum trunk by Oatmeal
14. MASTER dumpable dump by Cornut
15. MASTER podium by Procar
16. MASTER transport parcel by Renault Tech
17. MASTER van with washer ramp by Morice and Dhollandia
18. ALASKAN dump truck by Stiram
19. ALASKAN fleet layout / artisan-trader by Renault Tech