The Libyan Sahara Bank has issued a notice for customers who are citizens of Libya and getting medical treatment overseas.
The system has been in place since April and is still available. The following documents are required for the application:
1. A copy of the passport, or travel car to the "sender" account holder.
2. A national ID number and a copy of the passport of both the sender and the recipient.
3. A copy of an entry stamp or visa for countries that do not have a valid visa.
4. A bill from the clinic that has been sealed by the embassy and clinic.
5. A local medical report, issued by a public hospital
Forms are easily attainable in branches and are filled out after all necessary documents have been delivered.