Sahara Bank in Libya issued a notice to customers, informing them of transfer services for students who are studying abroad.
The system has been in place since last April and the following documents are required for application:
1. A copy of the passport, or travel card to the "sender" account holder
2. A national ID number and a copy of the passport of both the sender and the recipient
3. A letter from the student's university
4. A copy of an entry stamp for countries that do not offer a valid visa
5. An invoice from the place of study, sealed by the embassy and university
Forms are easily attainable in branches and are filled out after all necessary documents have been delivered.